Events & meetings with summit view all year round in Salzburg
Kleinarl - a small village with great business competence in the heart of the Salzburg Pongau. At 1014m above the sea level, the community has a lot to offer in the field of events and seminars:
- Event locations in the mountains
- Exciting social programme
- A very well developed transport network
- Modern restaurants & rustic huts
- Nature of the Hohe Tauern National Park
- Great competence in the organisation of seminars, conferences & meetings
- In winter a convivial evening in a mountain hut at St. Johann
- In summer a trip through a region of Salzburg, experience beautiful nature and folklore
The team of Salzburg Convention as an official service for the city and country of Salzburg will gladly support you objectively and free of charge in planning your event - NOW please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill in the contact form & profit from our know-how!
WE are looking forward seeing YOU.
Journey & arrival to Kleinarl
Arrival by plane
Salzburg airport is about 85km and 1h by car away
Munich airport is about 254km and 2h 40min away by car
Arrival by car
Kleinarl in the Flachgau Salzburg area is easy to reach by car. Take the A10 to exit 66 Flachau and continue on the main road to Kleinarl.
Arrival by train
Kleinarl does not have its own train station due to its fantastic location in Flachau, but is easily accessible by train and bus due to good connections. By train you can get to the nearby train station in St. Johann im Pongau and from there you can take the regional bus to Kleinarl.
From Salzburg airport approx. 2h
From Munich airport approx. 4h 30min
From Salzburg main station approx. 1h 30min
If you have any questions, the Salzburg Convention Bureau will be happy to assist you. Call now: +43 662 88987271 or send us an e-mail: email@example.com. We support you free of charge and neutrally with event planning in Salzburg city and Salzburg surroundings.