Sledding down a snowy hill - this mode of transport is a very popular winter activity! Unlike learning to ski down a mountain, the learning curve for sledding is relatively flat. Even inexperienced people from the lowlands will be zipping down the hill in no time after a short briefing.
Combine this with après-ski and you’ll have a program that participants from your company or business events won’t soon forget because;
• they’ll be moving around in the fresh air
• everyone can participate
• other than good footwear and winter clothing, no special equipment is necessary
• and, you’ll all have fun!
Many sled trails also offer night sledding - for an even more rustic experience.
Let’s go! Sledding offers you the chance to really let loose and have fun with your event guests!
The following sled trails in Salzburger Land are located close to great locations and event hotels and are therefore particularly suitable for the supporting program after your seminar or your conference in the Salzburger Land:
Berggasthof Sattelbauer in Flachau: From the Sattelbauer you can sled directly down to the location of the Ski World Cup in Flachau. If the ascent is too difficult, you can simply climb into the sled taxi. Delicious pork ribs await you at the top!
Bifei`s Hut in Altenmarkt in Pongau: Floodlights provide the perfect atmosphere for sledding in the middle of the popular ski area Ski amadé. Enjoy the fantastic view of the surrounding mountains directly from the sunny terrace!
Habersattgut in Altenmarkt: This holiday farm is beautifully situated on the sunny side of the Salzburger mountains. They also offer delicious food from their own organic farm.
Winterbauer in Altenmarkt-Zauchensee: The 4 star hotel Winterbauer in Flachau is located directly on a sled run and has a 200 square metre wellness and spa facility. Your guests can quickly relieve any tension from sledding with a massage or traditional Chinese medicine!
Reitlehenalm in Altenmarkt Zauchensee: This alpine inn was first documented 500 years ago. The sled run is 5 km long - once you’ve made it down, you can chill out in the Panorama Lounge and enjoy fine Austrian cuisine.
- Hochnössler in Altenmarkt-Zauchensee: A legendary après-ski location in the ski region Ski amadé, the Hochnössler offers entertainment from star trumpet player Vlado Kumpan, among others. The 4-km long sled run is illuminated with 60-70 lights, allowing your participants to go all out!
Sled run in Werfenweng/Almweg Strussing: This 6 km long sled run is very close to the Travel Charme mountain resort in Werfenweng. The resort has over 120 rooms and suites, a seminar room for 50 people in the hotel, and the new Werfenweng seminar facility with a 250-person capacity, directly next door. No (event) wish will remain unfilled!
- Sledding on Asitz: Located in Saalfelden-Leogang are the Krallerhof, Puradies, mama thresl, Congress Saalfelden, Ritzenhof, and Hotel Gut Brandlhof, offering you a wide variety of seminar and event hotels and locations geared to your corporate incentives and events. The sled run on Asitz provides the perfect program for your guests!
Anyone can participate in sledding - both old and young. It offers an ideal program for your corporate events and incentives. The Salzburger Land offers an outstanding infrastructure.
You want to offer your participants different activities?
- How about Carving Ice Sculptures for the creative minds,
- a wintery horse-drawn sleigh ride,
- a Snowmobile Training for all the action fans
- oder a day at ÖAMTC Driving Skills Center?
Feel free to contact us, we will give you an overview of the meeting hotels and locations and sled trails in the Salzburger Land and support you with the planning of your upcomig event in Salzburg with our carefree event support. Get in touch directly, either by phone +43 662 88987 271 or via email at email@example.com.