Leopoldskron Palace in Salzburg
Exclusive and private event location & seminar hotel directly at the lake
The historic Leopoldskron Palace is just a few minutes' walk from Salzburg's old town and offers a wonderful view of the Hohen Salzburg fortress. The castle at the lake is not open to the public and can only be booked for events, conferences, events and seminars.
The Leopoldskron Palace has been awarded with the “Heritage Hotels of Europe Award” for Heritage & Culture. The hotel association was founded by Jan Svoboda (Slovakia) and Max Eidlhuber (Austria) and only awards the award to the best European heritage hotels.
Seminars & conferences at the Leopoldskron Palace
At the Leopoldskron Palace, exclusivity meets inspiration. The original Rococo jewel is located just a few minutes' walk from Salzburg's old town in the middle of an idyllic landscape at the Leopoldskron pond. Meet at the world-famous location of the film The Sound of Music and be inspired. Magnificent hotel rooms are available for you to relax after your conferences, seminars, meetings and company celebrations.
Send your inquiry for the location now and plan your next event, seminar or conference in the magnificent castle. You are also welcome to contact us by phone at: +43 662 88987271 or by email at: email@example.com. The Salzburg Convention Bureau team supports you objectively and free of charge in planning your event in Salzburg.
Leopoldskron Palace & hotel at a glance
- 55 hotel rooms in the adjacent Meierhof
- 12 luxurious and magnificent suites directly in the castle
- 8 seminar rooms for meetings, events or conferences with up to 150 people
- Quiet, yet central location in Salzburg
- 40 parking spaces on the castle grounds
- Good transport connection
- 7 hectares of land for your outdoor activities or seminar breaks close to nature
Framework program for your event in the Leopoldskron Palace
Due to the quiet yet central location of the Leopoldskron Palace, you benefit from a generous supporting program for your events in Salzburg:
- Experience the ORIGINAL Sound of Music Tour across Salzburg
- Compete against your colleagues at a Fun olympics game
- Enjoy your mobile photo studio for souvenir photos, the "Foto Mat"
- In summer you can be impressed by the neraby and famous Salzburg Trick Fountains at Hellbrunn Castle
ContactDo you need help? Get in touch with our event professionals.
- Leopoldskronstraße 56-58 - 5020 Salzburg
|Parker Hall||150||76||0||0||50||50||0||0||15x10x0 m||163|
|Marble Hall||150||0||0||136||0||0||0||160||17x10x0 m||173|
|Robinson Gallery||100||58||0||0||44||45||0||0||14x11x0 m||144|
|Meeting Room Heller||40||31||0||0||24||20||0||50||8x7x0 m||59|
|Meeting Room Campbell||40||31||0||18||24||0||0||50||8x7x0 m||59|
|Meeting Room Elledge||40||31||0||0||24||20||0||50||7x8x0 m||56|
|Venetian Room||0||0||0||36||0||0||18||60||8x7x0 m||61|
|McGowan Room||0||0||0||0||0||12||12||0||8x8x0 m||67|
|Cone Conference Room||40||0||0||0||0||24||20||0||10x5x0 m||51|
|Great Hall||100||0||50||0||0||0||0||150||10x10x0 m||102|