Seminar & Event Location
The Panzerhalle with its unique architecture and industrial flair is situated in a quiet location in the Maxglan district. Featuring extraordinary event rooms, this event location will make every event a true highlight.
In the Panzerhalle there are 2 different halls and 2 lofts, which have the following capacities:
- Market hall: 900m² with 22 market stalls
- Loft B: 380m² (depending on availability - Saturdays and Sundays)
- Loft D: 345m²
The premises of the Panzerhalle offer the ideal location for your seminar, congress, conference, meeting, presentation or company event.
Highlight of the Panzerhalle: The award-winning architecture
Since its opening, the Panzerhalle has been regarded as an architectural gem. Loft B has already won several awards for its contemporary design and functional architecture.
The quiet location of this event location is also the perfect starting point for a variety of activities after the event. to start:
- How about a beer pleasure trip through the oldest and still functioning brewery in Salzburg?
- Or you can take a short trip to the city of Salzburg to round off the day with a concert in Mirabell Castle.
- You can also enjoy the Mozart Dinner in the baroque hall and travel back in time.
As an official service for the city and province of Salzburg, the team of the Salzburg Convention Bureau will be happy to support you in planning your event objectively and free of charge - request NOW via mail to email@example.com or just fill in the contact form & profit from our know-how! WE are looking forward to hear from YOU.
- Siezenheimerstraße 39a-d, 5020 Salzburg
- On-site parking
- Outdoor event space